Saturday, 12 November 2011

Skin hanger

I was getting ready for bed and undressing in the usual manner. In the bedroom was one of those clothing mannequins, the sort that has no head, arms or legs, just the body on a stand.
I had removed all my clothing and hung it over the mannequin so it was dressed. As I looked down at my body I noticed that all of my skin was missing and I looked like one of those human muscle drawings you see in the doctors. As my horrified stare returned to the mannequin, my entire skin was dressed on it like a deflated rubber pleasure doll.
Imagine my horror at seeing myself in this way and then imagine my wife's horror as I woke up shouting at my displeasure at losing my outer self.
I guess it would be beneficial to change your skin in later life for a smaller size?


09 10