Thursday, 3 November 2011

To me, to you.......

I'm walking to the underground station in the town where I grew up. Up the hill and into the entrance where the auto ticket machines are and a little window that houses that rare sight, a London underground employee.
As I approach the window I notice that someone is with me, it's someone I recognise. It's Barry or Paul Chuckle of chuckle-vision fame. I say Barry or Paul as I can't distinguish the two wrinkle faced northern moustached entertainers.
Anyway which ever one it was I appeared to be the other brother.
Both Paul and myself or Barry and myself attempt to buy a train ticket.
I pass a £10 note to the ticket man, "to you" I say, it slides back from within the glass window, "to you" he says. " To me" I than hand it to Barry/Paul, " to you" ...... You get the picture.
And on it goes for some considerable time.
This is the only part of the dream that I recall.
Please don't ever attempt to analyse my dreams it will invariably result in my visit to one of our more secure establishments. I'm all for care in the community.


09 10