Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Falling for you, bush.

I got into bed this morning and my internal lights were out upon my head making contact with the pillow.
They were switched back on again with a start as I fell into a hedge, I put my arms out to save myself and the sharp twigs and branches felt painful against my face and arms. I looked up at my wife who was seconds behind me in getting into bed, a 'what are you doing' look upon her face.
Head back on the pillow and away once again.
I spent the rest of my time asleep thinking to myself that I mustn't wake up, all the time to the following song:-
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
It's the delightful, I'm yours, from singer, song writer, hat wearer, Jason Mraz.


09 10