Monday, 20 February 2012

Gentlemans magazines and sunflower seeds

I spent ages last night searching through a large box.
Just prior to this I was pushing a purple pram. There was nothing in the pram and it was one of these new style all singing all dancing buggies. The kind that you need a degree in engineering to fold down.
Anyway back to the box. I was in what appeared to be an attic alone and the large box was in the centre of the room.
As I searched through I scooped up hand full's of black sunflower seeds. There was also an abundance of adult magazines, the kind not renowned for there literary content, lots of pictures.
I continued searching for whatever I was looking for until I was disturbed by the alarm indicating that I had to get up and therefore will never know what was at the bottom.
09 10