Wednesday, 28 March 2012

McFlurry grope

I spent the first part of last night steam cleaning a boat. It was a long laborious task getting into every crack and crevice to remove every speck of dirt, but relaxing and rewarding.

After my maritime activity, I find myself in my old childhood bedroom with a really fat black man with a great big bushy beard.
Unconcerned at his presence I watch him perform a rendition of 'Fergus sings the blues' which was a hit for Deacon Blue in 1989.

The final phase of my slumber has me getting out of my car to go to work and I meet Kyle in the car park.
As I get out I find a metal bar in the footwell with the number 6157 on it.

Myself and Kyle enter our place of employment to find there is nothing to do so we sit eating a McFlurry.
There are two new employees, a male and a female that we have never seen before. We watch the male press up to the female from behind and reach round and grope both her breasts.

The female looks rather uneasy at this attention and looks over at us with a frightened look that says, 'help me'.
We both continue to slurp at our ice cream and I turn to Kyle and casually say, 'There's nothing much happening today'

09 10