Sunday, 8 April 2012

Dave Grohl under water nightmare

I genuinely have a fear of being under water, so to be dreaming I was trapped in a vast water filled glass tank was somewhat frightening.

There was various different tunnels with twists and turns and faintly I can hear my wife calling to me, to lead me out of my darkened, watery nightmare.

I can see a light above me cascading into the depths of my wet prison and I franticly paw at the water to ascend towards it and the soothing tone of my wife's voice.
Finally I burst free, thrusting my head out of the water and gasping a lung full of precious oxygen.

As my head sits proud of the water I turn to see my wife and I'm met with Singer / rock legend, Dave Grohl.
I'm shocked that my wife is the lead singer with the Foo Fighters and my amazement is seen reflected in Dave's mirrored sunglasses as he smiles down at me.
I look around at the outside world to see that I am in central London.

The Foo Fighters got their name from the UFOs and various aerial phenomena that were reported by Allied aircraft pilots in World War II, which were known collectively as foo fighter.



09 10