Thursday, 27 September 2012

Tidy injection

Another deep sleep after a night shift, I'm was dreaming just before waking that I was at work inside the hedge in my mums back garden.
The hedge, normal from the outside was an office building once within.

There was a female supervisor instructing everyone to tidy the office and not to leave any paperwork laying around.
I painstakingly logged and filed every document and piece of paper in the room, placing them all neatly in folders.

The boss Malc walked in and approached me and said, 'You filled this out wrong!' Waving a form at me.
Without warning he then stabbed me straight in the chest with a hypodermic needle.

I looked in horror as I started to loose consciousness and fell to the floor.
The last thing I heard was Malc saying,'Don't let it happen again'.

But harsh really.


09 10