Friday, 3 March 2017

Cricket shooting

Ok so it's been a while and just because I haven't posted, doesn't mean I haven't stopped dreaming.

I was with my good friend Steve and we were both carrying our shotguns casually through a golf course.
None of the golfer's present seemed to notice us as we aimed at various birds and rabbits.

After a while I decided it was impossible to risk shooting for fear of hitting anyone.
We walked into an office building that overlooked the golf course.

On the first floor we opened a very small window and started shooting rabbits with none of our previous care for the occupants of the green.

As we fired, hundreds of rabbits looked up at us, momentarily they stopped eating grass and then just carried on with their food.

The golfers on the other hand were in a blind panic from coming under fire.


09 10