Sunday, 19 March 2017

The child catcher

Standing at a wooden fence to a green field, I was holding a black umbrella that was folded shut.

I looked into the field beyond my and saw a small child running  away from my position, they looked rather panicked.

Just as they reached the far side I pushed the release button on the umbrella and it opened fully. The cover of it flew up into the air, leaving me holding the handle.

I watched as the flying umbrella shot across the field, hovered over the fleeing child and dropped onto it, closing up as did completely engulfing the child.

I ran across the field only to be called and stopped by the guy how used to play old man Steptoe from the 1970s show, Steptoe and Son.

He asked what I was doing and I explained that I was eradicating children. He looked horrified as I pointed the handle of the umbrella at the covered child and it disintegrated into an orange powder. 


09 10